Welcome to this “catalog” of what piqued my interest in recent days…
1. We Are All Dots: A Big Plan for a Better World by Giancarlo Marci is one of my favorite kinds of books merging the simplest kind of illustrations with tight text with an important message.
3. Do you resonate with LinkedIn’s findings on stress levels?
4. Mind maps are an effective note-taking and study tool for students—and useful for grown-ups too!
8. I’ve made two of these teardrop hanging baskets for storing keys, masks, gloves, etc.
10. Anchor provides an easy—and free—way to produce podcasts, even working hand in hand with WordPress to import blog content for conversion to voice. Why not, right? Watch for my podcast coming soon…
Have a link to share with me for a future catalog? Please comment below. Thanks for reading!